APC AP9631 or AP9630 Network Management Card Firmware Upgrade
- Unplug battery and disconnect battery connector.
- Install card.
- Set static IP first.
- Download firmware from APC web site. Make sure you have correct firmware. Symmetra vs Smart-UPS.
If upgrade fails mid-stream then:
- Connect to card via serial cable and terminal program (Tera Term).
- Default logon - User: apc Pass: apc
- Use '?' command for list of commands.
- User 'tcpip' command to set static IP.
- Reboot device.
- Exit from serial logon.
- Conect to card via network port and Windows firmware upgrade application.
- Upgrade firmware.